13 proven ways that can make you  rich

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health,

Wednesday 25 September 2024

Uzo Aduba thanks her mom: 'I didn't know how many prayers she sent up to heaven for me'

Aduba dedicates her new memoir to her mother, Nonyem Aduba. "My self-talk, the way that I motivate myself into pursuing this business ... is built out of language that my mother had given me," Aduba says.

The Orange Is the New Black actor grew up the daughter of Nigerian immigrants in a predominantly white Massachusetts suburb. She looks back on her mother's influence in the memoir, The Road Is Good.

(Image credit: Evan Agostini)



from NPR Topics: Movies https://ift.tt/1kwKZHW
via IFTTT
Loading...